Bergman Realty Group showcases Key Properties in Luxury Home Magazine of Colorado, 25,000 hard copies are sent to identified high income Individuals/families as well as luxury car dealerships and country clubs in Denver and the front range. On-line site available nationally and internationally. Please click on the Luxury Homes Magazine image to access to the current online version of the Magazine.
BRG customizes marketing strategies for each listing we represent.
Our team is Serious about Summit County to the point of exclusivity. Being Local and Independent enables us to quickly respond to ever changing market conditions AND put more marketing dollars to work for you.
BRG Summit County tools:
- Summit Daily News — twice weekly ads
- Mountain Home Illustrated — hard copy and on-line addition, both monthly publications; select Property Cover photo and double page interior spread with property portraits
- Dillon Movie Theater — triple slide listing photos on EVERY screen before EVERY film
Double sided, fold over, high quality brochure (17”x11”) sent to 250 targeted, potential buyers
- BRG website property portraits
- Frequent Open Houses conducted by Bill
- Broker relationships and “Broker open houses/Broker tours” as well as “Special Property Intro Events”
- Convenient office Location in Dillon at the Alpine Bank Center
- Extra large custom designed post cards announcing new listing sent to target market areas.
Regional and National tools:
- National websites— Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia – PREMIER AGENT Status on Zillow
- Bergman Realty Group website: www.keystonefounders.com
- DuPont Registry for Elite Agents & website to gain national and international exposure for BRG listings and high end consumers inclusive of professional athletes and company executives.
- Mansion Global – Wall Street Journal – BRG’s $1,000,000+ listings will reach national and international audience of very affluent home buyers.
- Independent broker relationships throughout Denver, Front Range and Mountain Communities.
- Personalized, Monthly newsletter from Bill to over 700 identified, qualified clients.
Please click on the Mountain Homes Magazine image to access to the current online version of the Magazine.